Dr Botanicals

Sunday, 2 April 2017


To coincide with Earth Day which is happening later this month, Dr Botanicals have kindly sent me one of their lovely products to try and review for you all. The product in question is in fact the 'Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil', which to fit in with the whole Earth Day theme is Dr Botanical's greenest product yet, featuring just 15 ingredients that are contain no preservatives whatsoever!


I must say that I was pretty intrigued by the Dr Botanicals brand, as I had heard of them before but had never actually tried any of their products - a quick look at their website and massive range of items convinced me that giving the Superfood Facial Oil a go would be a great thing to do though, and the fact that such a product has also won Silver at the 'Free-From Skin Care Awards' in the Face and Body Oils category, definitely interested me even more.
In it's cute little box, I couldn't wait to open up my Facial Oil and have a proper look at what it was all about, once it arrived. From the very off, I must say that I indeed felt rather impressed at just how good this product seemed to be - just dotting a few tiny blobs of the oil onto my recently cleansed skin, and then blending it in, seemed to instantly leave my face feeling really quite moisturised...


Since then, I have been trying to apply a little of this product to my skin every day, and have continued to see an improvement in terms of the dryness of my skin due to the way that this oil just gives it a little boost of nourishment. I really will have to see what the long term effects of using this product are though, because so far it has only been in my possession for a couple of weeks - however, as I previously said, I have found myself to be very impressed with how my use of the product is going so far, and therefore really do hope that the aims of this product to 'protect, nourish, heal and regenerate' really will continue to shine through!



Olivia xo

P.S If you want to take a look at the Dr Botanicals Range, you can visit their website HERE, and up until the end of April you can get the Superfood Facial Oil for a reduced price of £19.99 using the code OLIVIABLOG (which means that you would make a saving of over £40!!)

This post was sponsored by Dr Botanicals.

2 comments:

  1. I have never actually heard of this brand before but I would love to give it a try, great review! I would love to keep in touch, it is always lovely to make new blogger friends! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad that you liked the post! and yes, we should definitely stay in touch, I love your blog!! x

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10